Q: My wiring in my headlight on my passenger side messed I was wondering from a mechanic point what's the price I was be looking at

The wires look burnt.

Depending on how burnt the wires, this will control how much repairs will cost. Just to replace the connector end and replace the headlight bulb will be about an hour’s worth of labor plus parts. In most cases the repairs can be done in less than a couple of hours.

• My wiring in my headlight on my passenger side messed I was wondering from a mechanic point what's the price I was be looking at