Q: Q: What does the anti-lock brake system (ABS) Warning Light mean?

What does the anti-lock brake system (ABS) Warning Light mean?

The anti-lock brake system (ABS) Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When this light is illuminated, it means that there is an issue with your ABS. Since the ABS is a key part of your brake system, you should have your vehicle serviced as soon as the ABS warning light comes on. Tip Like all warning lights, the ABS warning light briefly illuminates when the car is first turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit when the engine is turned on.

3. Q: What does the anti-lock brake system (ABS) Warning Light mean?