Q: Is there any warning before your battery goes out

I drove the car this morning drop my kids off at school went to the doctor stayed in the doctor 2 hours and when I come to get my car out of the way it won't start battery has been completely out wouldn't charge

A: It is difficult to tell when the battery is...

It is difficult to tell when the battery is failing because the charging system will maintain the charge of the battery and can pick up some of the slack when the battery does finally quit. Your best bet would be to have the battery checked regularly like at every oil change to keep up with it's condition. To prevent this in the future consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home to service your battery and address any other issues that are present.