Q: Engine vibrates alot.......whole car vibrates

My car (2005 mazda premacy, chasis # crew***) vibrates (in idle and while accelerating in reverse or drive). Its worse in the morning, but when its warmed up (after driving it for a couple hours) it vibrates less. I had the engine mounts cheked and the mechanic told me 2 change the left side mount. Now it still vibrates when in idle and when in reverse no change here. But however It almost doesnt vibrate anymore when in drive and accelerating (so partially fixed). What could it be ? (the mechanic told me the other 2 mounts looked good according to him). Please help, im tired of driving the car like this.

Hi there. This is a mount problem. It is very common for the engine mounts to fail on a Mazda Premacy and still visually look good. I always remove them to physically check them for damage and wear. It can also be a harmonic balancer issue as I have seen these start to come loose and cause this. If you want to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the shaking you’re experiencing.