Q: Battery replaced recently and car still won't start. Only clicks.

Car won't start. I had the battery replaced less than 6 months ago. The lights comes on, but when you turn the key it makes a clicking sound. I tried jumping the battery, but the car will not start.

A: Hello, since you tried jumping the vehicle ...

Hello, since you tried jumping the vehicle with the same result, there are two possibilities. The most likely is that the starter motor has failed. The second is something keeping the engine from turning. To get a complete diagnosis of your starting difficulties you will probably need the aid of a mechanic who can check the engine by rotating the crank and perform electrical testing to the starter motor.