Q: Tcs on all time consumes more petrol??

Tcs system when it is on all time it consumes more petrol ??

Hi there:

The traction control system uses wheel speed sensors to detect when one or more of the car’s wheels lose grip and traction. When the system registers a loss of traction in one or more of the wheels, a computer will limit power to the wheels that are still in solid contact with the road to prevent a skid. If it’s actually activate at all times, it can cause excessive drag on the engine and driveline components; which in theory, might negatively impact fuel efficiency. However, this is incredibly rare. You might want to have a local mechanic complete a traction control light is on inspection; to verify why the light is frequently active.