Q: I want to upgrade my headlights.

asked by on December 21, 2015

I am looking to upgrade my headlights from halogen to bi-halogen/HID headlights.

If this is a serious consideration of yours I would look in your owners manual or contact your local dealership first for any information regarding the headlights that you can get. Some vehicles do not accept aftermarket modifications as well as others. Ensure that the system is installed by a professional to keep your electrical system in good working order. Also be sure that if the aftermarket headlights are installed that they will not affect any other electronics in a negative way. As long as the headlights are safe to install for the vehicle you should be good to go. Enjoy the brightness.