My Chevy Malibu 2013 while driving and I came to a comple...

Q: My Chevy Malibu 2013 while driving and I came to a complete stop in the car started to shake really bad and then shut off and then

asked by on November 02, 2017

I have a 2013 Malibu LT I was driving it the other day and it started to shake and cut off and never was able to start it again my starter wouldn't even turn over I actually burn the starter up trying to restart I only tried about 5 times and I can smell something burning all of my lights in my car work

Sudden loss of engine power, and then a non-functioning starter, raises the possibility of no oil in the engine. In particular, if the engine was seized, the starter would not work in any attempt to re-start the engine. But there are many other possibilities that could account for what happened, indeed too many to list here. At this point, inasmuch as the vehicle does not start, the recommended services is a no start diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will find the root cause of the sudden shut down and the present no start condition, as well. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.