Q: I installed a aftermarket radio and the tail lights or dash lights don't turn on. Where does the orange (illumination) wire connect to?

There is a orange wire that's for the illuminate for the dash light n tail light but they don't turn on the front lights do when I press the brake they turn on all the fuses n wires are good but I don't know if the orange wire connects to the yellow wire I connected it to the yellow wire but the front lights stay on can you help me please

Hi there. Trace all of the wires back to their source. Then check to see what each wire operates. If you are trying to make the radio lights come on with the parking lights, then tie the radio lights into the parking lights. What may have happened is the the lights may have been tied into the brake light switch causing the lights to come on through the switch. This needs to be fixed as the switch could get too hot and stop functioning. If you need further assistance with your electrical issues, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I installed a aftermarket radio and the tail lights or dash lights don't turn on. Where does the orange (illumination) wire connect to?