Q: 2006 Chevy Impala....reduce engine power and service traction control are coming on now very often. At first it was like once a we

Service traction control and reduce engine power

Hi Ericka. Thanks for contacting us today. Both of these warning lights typically indicate that a mechanical fault exists in the driveline (meaning transmission or differential). It’s possible that they are being triggered by the same component failure, but it will require an on-site warning light inspection to determine the exact source of this problem, so the right repairs can be made.

3. 2006 Chevy Impala....reduce engine power and service traction control are coming on now very often. At first it was like once a we