Q: 2004 E320 Mercedes Benz squeaky Noise occassionally from left wheel area when driving over a bump or just driving. 2004 Mercedes E320

asked by on March 11, 2017

2004 E320 Mercedes Benz squeaky Noise occasionally from left wheel area when driving. I have replaced tires and alignment is complete. No leaks spotted on left side suspension systems during tire replacement. Can you guys what's going on so I can get it fixed?

Brakes, Steering and Suspension Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there - this noise could be from suspension link or bushing(control arm or sway bar), or from the spring seats. This is the sort of random noise that springs up after some years of service. Will probably require putting the car up on a lift, with a helper to press down on the front fender to simulate a bump, to help locate exactly what. For assistance with diagnosis, I recommend a suspension inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.