Q: Inspection and emissions

Y car passed inspection but isn't ready for emissions after two times, shouldn't I of got a inspection sticker and could the emissions be due to the code p0000 which just means nothing is wrong?

Hi there. It really depends on which US state you live that will dictate what is causing the Dodge Avenger to fail emissions. Some states have a safety inspection along with an emissions test; like Utah for example. Both need to pass in order to register a vehicle. Other states are only emissions tested. If you have an error code or light illuminated on the dashboard, it may be the reason why your car won’t pass. To resolve this and to determine what’s causing the error codes and lights, you should have a mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection.

3. Inspection and emissions