Q: I have a 2012 VW Jetta and I want to know the crankshaft tdc position so I can can properly set the timing

I have a 2012 VW Jetta Trim S 2.0L and I want to know the crankshaft tdc position so I can properly set the timing. I found some videos and diagrams but some indicate one way and another, the other way. Usually by 1 tooth it seems they're off and i need a clear answer on how to set the crankshaft to tdc on my car. Thank you.

There are 6 different 2.0 motors for this year and they all may be different timing procedures and you would need to supply the 8th digit of your VIN in order to get the correct engine and timing procedure to prevent damage to engine valves.

3. I have a 2012 VW Jetta and I want to know the crankshaft tdc position so I can can properly set the timing