Q: How do you choose a file from a folder’s audio system?

How do you choose a file from a folder’s audio system?

Your car’s radio is capable of playing a number of different disc types, including those with folders (MP3 and WMA files, for instance). Once you insert the disc, here’s how to cycle through the different folders and listen to the files you want:

1. Press the center of the main knob. A list of folders will be displayed

2. Use the center knob (turning left and right) to cycle through the folders

3. Press the center button on the knob to enter the folder you want

4. Turn the knob left and right to cycle through the files

5. Press the center button of the knob to choose the file that you want