Q: Sonar front control does not beep

When there is an obstacle at the back of the car, the sonar rear control beeps. However, when on drive and there is an obstacle in front of the car, it does not beep. Also, the sonar rear control light, the farthest right light, continually is flashing. How can I fix these problems?

Hello. It sounds like the sonar system is malfunctioning and you have some sonar system sensors that are not working properly. The sonar system should be diagnosed so that the proper sensor can be replaced. Once the sonar system has been replaced, it may be necessary to have it reprogrammed. Parts for the sonar system would best be found at the dealership and reprogramming the sonar system would need to be completed at the dealer as well.

3. Sonar front control does not beep