I hit my rear wheel with a metal pole now seeing my wheel...

Q: I hit my rear wheel with a metal pole now seeing my wheel might be a little crooked what it means?

asked by on August 24, 2017

I hit my rear wheel on my truck with a pole now looks like the wheel is crooked is that bad?

Hi Veronica. Yes - if the wheel appears crooked, it’s quite possible that a rear suspension component or a few of them have been damaged. I would strongly recommend not driving the vehicle and have a professional mechanic complete an inspection to determine what repairs need to be completed.