Q: car has no power on inside and dosent crank when u touch hot wire on battery it sparks no lights no sound no c rank nothing

No lights on inside or out no sound will not crank and when you touch hot wire to battery it sparks. Do u know what the problem may be the car want do anything ?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The starting system, and charging system are typically rather simple. There should be no other cause for the battery to spark, other than a bad connection. Completely disconnect the battery, and make sure its bracket and seat are in good stable condition. Make sure where the ground connects to the body/frame, that there is a clean, dry, and tight connection. Place the battery back, and hook up the positive terminal first. Make sure it and its cable are clean, dry, and tight. Lastly connect the ground cable to the battery, and tighten it down. If the vehicle does not start, then it is dead. You can try to jump start it, or you may need to replace it. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. car has no power on inside and dosent crank when u touch hot wire on battery it sparks no lights no sound no c rank nothing