Q: AC light blinking Cooling fan running nonstop

Basically I noticed earlier today when going to put my AC on in my 2008 pontiac torrent (rebadged chevy eqinox) I noticed it was only blowing warm air. At first I thought I didn't hit the button for the AC so I did again. The light only flashes and for a rare minute it will stay on and blow cold air then start blinking again and turn off only blowing warm air.. before this the car always would randomly blow warm air for a minute but the most part it was always ice cold. Common problem in this year torrent and equinox. But also right after this happening now my cooling fan will not stop running full blast until I shut the car off. For a rare moment it will shut off just to turn right back on.the fan would also stay on for a minute or 2 after highway driving. Again I know this is normal but now when I shut the car off the fan turns off. Now as soon as I start this car the cooling g fan is at full force and non-stop. No over heating. Engine is cold. I haven't noticed any leaks.

This may be very likely related to the coolant fan relay switch that controls when the fans come on and off. If you’d like, a YourMechanic certified technician can come to your home or place of business in order to diagnose this issue and suggest or perform any repairs.