Q: Q: the motor is shaking!

I change the fuel rail sensor the cooling sensor and soon I did that the car start it shaking. I took it to different mechanics and all of them are telling me different. IS started with the car cutting off while running, then lights started to come on like check engine,ABS Advance Trac,and the 4x4 lights. Then 4 days ago the car stared shaking only when I stop, but soon I take of it does stop shaking.

It sounds like your vehicle may have a broken vacuum line to the intake manifold. Check the Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) vacuum system and vacuum lines for leaks by listening for the vacuum leak. This is why the engine runs rough at idle and smooths out when running higher. If you’d like, a certified YourMechanic technician can be dispatched to your location to inspect the engine vibration and help you diagnose and confirm what repairs need to be made.

3. Q: the motor is shaking!