Q: I'm just trying to find out how much would it cost me to replace a freeze plug on a 2006 BMW 3 series

I'm just trying to find out how much would it cost to replace a freeze plug

The labor for replacing a freeze plug may vary quite differently depending on the specific location of the freeze plug being replaced. As you know, there are many freeze plugs in the motor in various locations, some of which are very difficult to get to. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle.