Q: How to fix AC on a '95 Infiniti J30

I have a '95 Infiniti J30. My AC won't work unless I jump it with a relay. I tested relay and got a voltage, relay pulled with my pressure switch that is giving current AC is charged. What could be the problem?

A: Those Infinitis are electronic nightmares. ...

Those Infinitis are electronic nightmares. All of that AC system is run by the computer. If you jump it and it works, watch my video.

I even have a video "how to fix your AC system cheaply." Just get a toggle switch. With a toggle switch with a fuse and a wire to that relay area, put it in a terminal, turn it on and off manually.

Why not? If it blows cold, great. If it doesn't blow cold, then you've got serious problems with either the compressor or internally within the AC system. But if that works, just do that wire permanently to the toggle switch. Believe me, on the Infiniti that's 21 years old, those electronic nightmares probably going to be ongoing in your future. I know that from working on them.

If you want to have this problem looked at for a more long-term diagnosis, have a certified technician come to your home or office to determine how to fix your AC system.