Q: Can I disable Bluetooth on a 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback 2017

I'm RF/EMF sensitive and would like to buy a new car without all the wifi: no bluetooth, NAV, lane change assist, sattelite radio, etc. It seems that all new cars have bluetooth as standard these days. Can I disable it in the Honda Civic Hatchback 2017? Like by pulling a fuse? Would another car be easier for that? Or do I have to settle for a used car? :( thanks for your help, C

Hi there - yes, Bluetooth can be disabled on this vehicle if you happen to purchase a model with that feature. It is part of the infotainment system (integrated radio, navigation, etc.). And yes, you can still buy models of the Civic without these features. Happy motoring!

3. Can I disable Bluetooth on a 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback 2017