Q: Can I disable Bluetooth on a 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback 2017

I'm RF/EMF sensitive and would like to buy a new car without all the wifi: no bluetooth, NAV, lane change assist, sattelite radio, etc. It seems that all new cars have bluetooth as standard these days. Can I disable it in the Honda Civic Hatchback 2017? Like by pulling a fuse? Would another car be easier for that? Or do I have to settle for a used car? :( thanks for your help, C

Hi there - yes, Bluetooth can be disabled on this vehicle if you happen to purchase a model with that feature. It is part of the infotainment system (integrated radio, navigation, etc.). And yes, you can still buy models of the Civic without these features. Happy motoring!