Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-prdptgjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-prdptgjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-prdptgjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-prdptgjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-prdptgjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-prdptgjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-prdptgjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-prdptgjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-prdptgjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-prdptgjs:173:8

Q: How do I control the windshield wipers?

How do I control the windshield wipers?

A: Both the windshield wipers and the windshie...

Both the windshield wipers and the windshield washers can be controlled with a lever located behind the steering wheel. There are two levers, used to control a number of things on the vehicle, that stick out a noticeable amount from the wheel. The lever that is used to control the turn signals also has on the controls for the windshield wiper system. Here’s how to use them:

• Locate the lever behind the steering wheel that also controls the turn signals.

• There will be multiple controls for the wiper system on the lever. A plastic ring with a symbol on it

resembling a windshield with an arrow beneath it. This is the control for the windshield wipers themselves.

• Rotating the ring toward yourself will make the wipers clear the windshield with a series of wipes across the windshield. This is usually referred to as the “mist” setting.

• When the arrow is pointing at a circle, the wipers will be off.

• When ring is rotated away from yourself, you are able to choose the speed that works best for the driving conditions. The more it is rotated, the slower the wipers move.

• On the same lever there is a paddle with a windshield symbol on it with a dotted line spraying across it, representing the windshield washer fluid. Pulling this paddle toward yourself.

Tip

Snow and ice cause excess wear and tear on the wiper blades. Clear any snow and ice off of the windshield and wipers before setting off in cold weather.