Q: The yellow light for audi air suspension is flashing. What is the problem? On servis house said, possible that sensors freeze

audi air suspension Yellow light is flashing. It's possible that sensors are freezing or what makes this problem. Hidealic on car work ok.

If you have a warning light on your dash related to your air suspension system, this can be due to a few different things. Sometimes the air bags will develop leaks over time. When one of the air bags deveops a leak, this will set off the warning light for the air suspension system. If the air bag has a leak, this will cause the compressor to run constantly to try to keep the air bag full. This will result in premature compressor failure as well. I would recommend having your air suspension system inspected to determine the cause of this issue. Once the inspection has been done, replace faulty parts as necessary to avoid further damage to the suspension system.

3. The yellow light for audi air suspension is flashing. What is the problem? On servis house said, possible that sensors freeze