Q: Car won't start, lock or unlock.

My key will not lock or unlock my car, I have to do it manually. When getting in the car no lights turn on and when I try to start it there's nothing. No sound, lights or anything come on. I had aaa jump my car yesterday and I left it running for 15 minutes and then it worked fine until the next morning it wouldn't start and did the same thing again. Not sure what the problem is.

Battery is dead Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Your description sounds as simple as a bad battery. We recently traded our 2012 Forte for a 2016 Forte5. Your symptoms are exactly what we experienced when the battery died and that was in late 2014. If the battery is original, it’s most likely bad. A battery test should be performed and the battery replaced if needed.