Q: whole front end making diffrent noises

i replaced my left tie rod, and my struts. ever since i got the car when i hit a bump i hear metal clashing. then when i make a sharp turn i hear a popping noise. and now a whistling noise. along with my A/C and heat not working two windows not going down. what could these be??? need fixed asap preganant with a two year old. PLEASE HELP!!!

Hello.

From what you describe it appears to me that your vehicle may be having several, separate, issues, some of which may require urgent attention.

The metal clashing sound you hear when going over a bump may or may not be attributed to the replacement tie rods or struts, however it is probably suspension or steering related. I would recommend carefully inspecting that side of the vehicle’s suspension in order to determine what the issue may be.

The popping noises you hear when turning may also be attributed to suspension issues, however a defective cv axle can also cause symptoms similar to these.

The whistling noise can also be caused by a wide variety of issues, which may or may not be AC or heater related.

Due to the number of seemingly different problems with the vehicle, and the nature of the descriptions you have provided, I would recommend having your possible suspension issues and possible AC/heating issues inspected by a professional technician as soon as possible, to get a better idea of what the exact problem may be as they will probably have to be addressed separately.

3. whole front end making diffrent noises