Q: Gas filler neck rejects fuel immediately.

The gas tank is empty, and as soon as I begin putting gas in the nozzle shuts off. I have tried all different angles and letting gas in slower, but the problem persists. I took the filler neck off and gas came out of the outer hose, leading me to believe that gas got into the outer hose where air is supposed to escape, so gas cannot go in because air cannot leave. Please let me know if you've dealt with a problem like this. Also, the same thing happens with the rear tank, and the rear tank doesn't even feed gas to the engine, a different problem.

A: Your fuel neck has a restriction in the hos...

Your fuel neck has a restriction in the hose. The filler neck has a big hose on the out side and a smaller hose on the inside. If someone tried to siphon gas from your truck they may have knocked off the small hose and caused the problem you have. Try and remove the filler neck and hoses from the fuel tank and see if there is any problems with the inner hose.

You may need to re-clamp the inner hose back on and then reinstall it into the tank without kinking any hoses. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose this fault and perform any repairs required.