Q: Code P2006 intake manifold

asked by on June 11, 2017

Car shut off would not restart I hooked up Computer to the car code came up P2006 intake manifold problem how much would that cost me to replace

Hi There, Code P2006 relates to the intake manifold runner control which operates the opening and closing of that particular intake runner. This is powered by an electronic actuator which sometimes becomes faulty or can have a bad connection. When this happens, the computer forces the vehicle into a "safe mode" to prevent any further engine damage. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.