Q: Cold start issues

the car starts fine after it warms up but when it sits over night it wont start floods all the cylinders with gas i changed temp sensor and presser regulator, cold starts floods every time.

Hello. A no start condition can be caused by many things. If you believe that the engine is flooding and then there is likely an issue with the vehicle’s fuel or engine management systems that are causing the problems. If the temperature sensor and fuel pressure regulator have already been replaced then I would move on to looking at the injectors. If the injectors leak, due to contaminated nozzles or wear, then they can cause the engine to flood if they allow that fuel into the engine’s cylinders. A fuel pressure test could reveal if this is the case. The same can also be caused by computer or wiring fault, or an issue with the computer. As these sorts of issues can sometimes be difficult to diagnose, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to diagnose the cause of the no start condition](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-not-starting-inspection).