Q: Q: Reving

My vehicle revs up when I'm going to shift and my foots nowhere near the gas and the clutch pedal is pressed down I've swapped out the cluster and the coil I've had the fuel injectors cleaned throttle body cleaned and the engine will still rev up to anywhere from 2500 rpm to 3000 rpm

You will need to check the engine intake for vacuum leaks and if not then replace the sticking idle control valve and then relearn the idle by disconnecting the battery and then reconnect after 10 minutes. Start and hold at 1500 rpms until engine is up to operating temperature and then let idle for 3 minutes with a/c off and then with a/c on and blower at medium speed. Then road test to verify the problem is fixed. Before any of this work is done verify the throttle plates are closing properly and not sticking open when exercising the gas pedal while watching the throttle plates. If sticking open you may have to replace binding throttle body.