Q: Red blinking light under dash

I've only just noticed this in the last couple days... When I was sitting in the driver's seat looking at the brake pedal I noticed a faint red blinking light.... I took my phone camera to video it, it's coming from underneath the dash.... I tried looking for where is was coming from this morning but I didn't see it blinking..... Now that it's night I can see the blinking on my pedal again.... I forgot to look and see where it's coming from tho.. any ideas of what it is?

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. If there are no warning lights illuminated on the dashboard, you should have nothing to worry about. With that being said, the flashing bulb under the dash is most likely the security system warning light. The light is there to let potential thieves be ware that there is a security system in the vehicle. The status of the flashing light (flashing, steady on, off) all depend on what the system is doing. Your owner’s manual will have more detailed information on the vehicle’s system. If there was an issue with the security system, there would be a check engine light illuminated on your dashboard. For any further help with the vehicle, contact our service department.