Q: The abs block does not let fluid to the rear brake lines

asked by on November 30, 2016

The fluid comes out of the rear bleeder screw on the abs block, but the fluid will not come out of the line leading to the rear brake caliper.

Brake System Flush $97.95 - $113.94 Get a Quote

What can cause engine not to crank

Hi, thanks for writing in. This can happen for many reasons such as over torquing the plugs when tightening them, or previously stripped threads in the cylinder. In either case, the result is the plug will result in being blown...

I have a 1995 Lincoln Towncar which won't turn all the way off.

The ignition switch is a darned good place to start. A 1995 car should be pretty straightforward electrically. There may be one or two power relays that could be suspect. The only way to tell for sure is a point...

Oil leak issues

If you open the oil cap while the engine is running to see if excessive amounts of oil smoke comes out indicating the engine has excessive blow by the pistons. The engine piston rings are most likely not sealing. You...

dtc P1682,no crank no start.

Hi there. The code you are getting P1682 is due to the ECM seeing a difference in the voltage levels of the two main power inputs to the ECM and will store the code when one voltage is different than...

ABS malfunction.

It is interesting that you found that your brakes system is "grabbing" without the pedal depressed. However, there are many things that can cause your ABS light to come on from a failed sensor to low brake fluid. I suggest...

Car only drives in Reverse

With the symptoms you have described, the most likely cause is a leak in the transmission. When the fluid level changes drastically, the transmission loses the ability to pump fluid and transfer power. A qualified technician, such as one from...

engine misfire. 1995 Toyota Corolla

Hello. These types of issues can be hard to diagnose. Most of the time they are caused by a failure within the distributor itself. Also common is the shaft being slightly worn, which will cause the RPM reading to be...

Fix vacuum leak and reset idle.

The idle should not be adjusted unless it has been tampered with. The idle is controlled by the idle air control valve. The vacuum leak once identified and fixed should correct any idle problems you have.

Key fob and key don't work

Hello. If there is nothing happening when the key FOB is used and if the car will not start then the battery should be tested first. If you don't replace a failing battery, it can keep everything except for the...