Q: The abs block does not let fluid to the rear brake lines

The fluid comes out of the rear bleeder screw on the abs block, but the fluid will not come out of the line leading to the rear brake caliper.

3. The abs block does not let fluid to the rear brake lines

Q: I need to replace the harmonic balancer on my 94 buick. Is it ok to drive to go pick up the parts?

If the harmonic balancer is known to be defective, the only prudent course is to not operate the engine until the balancer is replaced. There are at least two risks: 1) the balancer could completely separate causing further damage; and...

Q: 2004 mitsubishi endeavor overheating while driving, cools while idling or in traffic

Based on your description it sounds like the overheating is accompanied by a coolant leak. Coolant leaks can be either a cause OR a consequence of overheating. Be sure not to drive the car if it is overheating because overheating...

Q: Why do my front brakes make a squealing sound?

Hearing a squealing from the front of the car when you press the brake pedal? Don’t worry – it’s normal. Nissan pads (and most of those used by other automakers out there) come with a metal tab that’s designed to...