Q: The abs block does not let fluid to the rear brake lines

The fluid comes out of the rear bleeder screw on the abs block, but the fluid will not come out of the line leading to the rear brake caliper.

3. The abs block does not let fluid to the rear brake lines

Q: How do I deactivate an anti-theft system?

This model uses the GM Pass Key security system, which includes an "electronic" key with a raised contact and a lock tumbler with a sensor that detects the electronic key. Either the key or the sensor in the tumbler has...

Q: Q: Transmission does not shift

This may be a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a transmission...

Q: Nissan NV 400 hissing noise from servo when you push brake pedal lightly 2013 Nissan NV 1500

Hi there - yes, I believe you are correct. Sounds like the diaphragm in the booster has ruptured, and is leaking air (to the engine), resulting in little or no brake pedal effort assist. I recommend a brake booster replacement](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/hydraulic-brake-booster-replacement)...