Q: Engine over heats no heat

Car quit putting out heat and overheating. Was told water pump and thermostat needed replaced. After doing so still no heat and over heats. Coolant level good. Thinking maybe replace radiator any suggestions

If you do not have any circulation through the radiator then you may have a clogged radiator cores inside. If you used stop leak in the engine then you may have plugged up the radiator and heater core. You should disconnect the heater hoses and run a garden hose through them. Allowing water to flow out the other end. Then go ahead and do the same thing in the other direction until nothing but clean water comes out. The radiator may need to be replaced since it may not be able to be unplugged. I suggest having this looked at by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to diagnose your overheating issue and help make the right fix from there. Good luck.