Q: How do turn off the 'horn beep' function on a mopar aftermarket remote start in a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

The horn beeps when you remote start the vehicle. Holding down the Lock & Unlock buttons for 2 seconds does not work. This is a Mopar remote start but it was not factory installed, it was installed at the dealership when we bought the vehicle. Also this feature can not be turned on and off via the navigation screen in the vehicle.

If you do not have the publications and manual that came with the system, you may inquire about them at the dealer or look it up online so you have the manual for the system. If this is not a system that originally came with the vehicle, you can try turning off the horn beep option for locking the car as the vehicle usually needs to be locked before the remote start function will work on other models. If you cannot get your hands on the manual, consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and offer assistance.

3. How do turn off the 'horn beep' function on a mopar aftermarket remote start in a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee?