Q: "check for brake lining wear"what does it mean when display message says #

When i start car the message center displays "check for brake lining wear"

Your car is equipped with brake pad sensors to detect when the brake pads are getting low. The indicator on the dash is simply notifying you that the sensor has been tripped, and it’s most likely due to worn brake pads.

You should have your brakes inspected by a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic, and they can advise you on the best course of action.

3. "check for brake lining wear"what does it mean when display message says #