Put in 89 octane v premium. Car lost power would that cau...

Put in 89 octane v premium. Car lost power would that cause it t Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate? Seemed to be consistent. Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year...

Put in 89 octane v premium. Car lost power would that cause it t Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate? Seemed to be consistent. Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? Honda crv 2006 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CR-V yourself? What have you tried so far? No

Automotive Expert
"Hi, I'm Roy. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily." You will see an option to receive a phone call prompted by the website, you can agree to or decline. If you do not wish to use the Phone Service, we can continue chatting this way back and forth until you are satisfied with my help. Who Am I speaking with today ?

Luther
Automotive Expert
Hi! Luther Hope I can help sorry to hear about your car loosing power did you get a check engine light on your dash also ? let me know Thank you Roy!

No
Automotive Expert
can you tell a big difference after you changed fuel ?

Borrowed car from my uncle. Thought I was putting premium did 89
Automotive Expert
The fuel shoudl not cause a power loss do you have a misfire also ?

No.
Automotive Expert
That ECM will adjust for different fuel no issues If you have no power you might have another issue Just text me back

Got it. Have to have. His mechanic check tomorrow.
Automotive Expert
I would have it inspected to know for sure let me know if I can help

Thank you!
Automotive Expert
Have a great night Thank you Roy!