Q: Q: Fuel pump

I need to know what is the part called that connects the two hoses to the fuel pump. They are like gauges, connectors . Metal about 2 inches

Fuel line quick connectors are typically used on late model GM products. These connectors have an internal o-ring and plastic clips that must be secure (verified) to be sure everything stays together. If you need connectors fabricated or supplied to complete the installation of a fuel pump, please request fuel pump service - installation and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Q: Fuel pump