Q: Convertible top won't open or close - 2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK320

My top hydraulic motor pump does not work is there any way that the same one can be field or it needs a new one

Hi there. There are several possibilities here before replacing the motor may be required. Check the 40 amp fuses for the motor first, and also check the relay for the lift motor as well for burned contacts. The fluid level may be low or the fluid may be dirty, and will therefore need replacement. I am not aware of a motor rebuild service for this motor, but they may exist. Consult owner forums like mbworld.org for guidance on motor repair sources.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to perform an inspection for any electrical problems and suggest the necessary repairs.

3. Convertible top won't open or close - 2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK320