Q: Car giving warning messages.

I have two warning messages coming up: Check Coolant Level and Service Stability Sys.

Coolant is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The "Check Coolant Level" set when the engine coolant falls below the minimum level. This generally occurs with normal vehicle use if the coolant has not been checked in a long time. If this is a recurring message then a leak may have developed. A cooling system pressure test may need to performed to locate the source of the leak. Only check the coolant level with the engine cold. Checking coolant system or removing the cap with the engine hot and cooling system pressurized can cause serious injury. Refilling the system requires a special procedure to ensure air is purged from the heater core. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic to assist in the maintenance of your cooling system.

The "Service Stability System" light indicates a fault in the stability system. These faults will need to be read out in order to be corrected. Again a qualified technician would be able to assist in the diagnosis and correction of the stability system faults.