Q: I have a 2010 Dodge Journey wen I drive the dash board light come on at one point the car even turned off while we was at stop lig

Car keeps cutting off while we stop the car the car at light and the dash board light keep coming on while driving all of them we don’t know what is wrong with the car kinda scared to drive it now

What you are describing is an electrical problem and, based on data in the NHTSA database, electrical problems are not unusual in this model. If you review the reports of other consumers’ experiences with this vehicle, as well as the model recall history, at the NHTSA database, you will see what I mean. The fault you are describing could arise from the totally integrated power module, the ignition switch, or from something like an intermittent connection in the fuel pump circuit. If you desire a resolution, the recommended service is an electrical component/circuit diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will diagnose the fault and estimate the required repairs and cost. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have a 2010 Dodge Journey wen I drive the dash board light come on at one point the car even turned off while we was at stop lig