Q: Cv joint keeps breaking

replaced a broken axle, once everything was back in drive 100ft it broke again.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be experiencing one of several different issues. The first thing to consider is the quality of the replacement you purchased. Re-manufactured CV joints are not terribly uncommon. When you purchase the next one, make sure it is a different brand or of higher quality. If it is under warranty, you will want to return it for a refund or replacement. If the vehicle’s tires are misaligned, unbalanced, damaged, or otherwise adding stress to the other components, you may have CV joint failure. The stability of the engine and the engine mounts also has an effect on the system. Further testing needs to be done. For more help finding the cause and replacing the CV joint, contact our service department.

3. Cv joint keeps breaking