Problem with shifting positions clutches loss of power fu...

Q: Problem with shifting positions

asked by on May 17, 2016

My car has 78,000 miles. Sometimes it seems like it's not getting enough gasoline when I pull into traffic and also when I shift into Drive. What causes this and how can it be fixed?

It may very well be that your vehicle has a problem that is causing reduced power output. Some such things could be:

When any of these occur, the power output can be reduced greatly. A qualified technician will be able to diagnose your loss of power issue and perform any repairs needed.