Q: Truck wont go in gear 1989 Chevy C1500

I have a 89 chevy truck v8/5speed manual.I repalced the clutch,pressure plate,master and slave cylinders and the hydraulic line.Now the truck wont go in any gear.Can anyone help me out

A: Hello - I suspect there is still air in the...

Hello - I suspect there is still air in the hydraulic line for the clutch. If you bleed the system depending on gravity to bleed it for you, it just won't bleed properly. Pressure-bleeding it from the bottom-up is sometimes required. I would recommend having the clutch hydraulics flushed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, and repair this problem, getting you back on the road.