Q: Broke vapor line on fuel pump assembly, could i still drive car without any issues?

I have a 1997 Cadillac Eldorado broke my vapor line putting it back on. Could I still drive my car

You should not drive it this way. Did you know that gasoline vapor is more flammable than liquid gas? You should have it fixed before driving it to be on the safe side. If you need assistance with this, seek assistance from a qualified mechanic who can assist your with fixing or replacing the fuel pump if necessary.

3. Broke vapor line on fuel pump assembly, could i still drive car without any issues?