Q: Wont start after leaving the key on all night.

Last night i left keys in ignition in the "on position" but not running. came out this morning to a dead truck, tried jumping it which powered up all the electricity which seems normal but can't get motor or anything to turn over or even make a noise. got new battery, didn't help. so when i turn key on, all electronics and everything come on but go to turn motor over, silence...truck hasn't had any problems leading up this.

Hi there. Check the battery cables and see if the are tight and clean. A loose battery cable can cause the power to come on but not turn over the starter. If the battery cables are tight, then check the key fob and ignition key and see if the key has lost communication to the computer (ECM). If the key did, you will have to reprogram the key to the vehicle and then the engine should start up. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.