Q: When air comes into vehicle so I can have the defroster on - it sucks exhaust fumes from other vehicles to inside my car.

If I put it on "Recirculate inside cabin air" ... It won't allow the defroster to work! How can I stop the fumes from coming into my car while driving in city traffic ... Even pulling up behind vehicles on a highway - before I can pass - I get fumes inside the car from the vehicle/semi in front of me. Help!

Hi there. All vehicles are set up to take the air from outside and have the air conditioning on to make the defroster work. There is nothing you can do to change the defrost settings.

3. When air comes into vehicle so I can have the defroster on - it sucks exhaust fumes from other vehicles to inside my car.