Q: I have a small indentation on my bumper. What is the best way to get it out?

I have a small indentation on the rear bumper. I would like to remove it. What is the best and easiest way to do this?

Hi there. There are a few tricks you could try like using compressed air to get the dent out (if it’s not too big). There are also some products out there that claim to be able to remove dents. Check the reviews and watch videos of these tools to see if they may actually work for your situation. Since we don’t specialize in auto body damage, I would take you car to a body shop and have them repair the damage on your bumper if you are unable to find an easy way to fix it yourself.

3. I have a small indentation on my bumper. What is the best way to get it out?