Q: Code P2A00,, sensor was replaced, eng.light back.This was after 2x replacing. Relearn MAF done, and:vibration at stop after drive

asked by on December 30, 2017

I have a 2012 Nissan Path that I bought 2 months ago. Check engine light after 1 month of owning. Code pulled P2A00(02 Sensor bank 1 sensor 1), replaced, relearn of MAF performed, check engine light back on. Nissan said sensor burnt out. Inspection by my mechanic and Nissan didn't find anything wrong w/vehicle. Really at a lost and frustrated. Having a hard time believing the root cause is 02 sensor. Any help would be appreciated.

The code P2a00 can be caused by a few different causes. The O2 sensor or wiring, exhaust gasket leak, clogged injectors or a catalyst problem. Have all these items checked and replace or repair as needed. If you need assistance diagnosing the problem then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic diagnose the problem for you.