Q: why does my motor move side to side when the truck is running ??

Changed spark plugs and cables

An engine that moves side to side in the engine bay can be commonly caused by defective motor mounts. If the motor mounts wear out or break, they will not be able to properly secure the motor in the engine bay, which will cause it to move, shake, and vibrate excessively. I recommend having this checked out. If you’d like, you can have your engine’s shaking issue inspected by certified mechanic to determine what repairs are needed.