Q: Where exactly do I locate the turn signal flasher on my 2004 ford expedition?

Where exactly can I locate the electronic flasher for my turn signals in my 2004 Ford Expedition?

The turn signal switch on a Ford Expedition is located on the steering column behind the steering wheel. It will be located on the driver side of the vehicle. It will likely be black in color and control the windshield wipers as well. Replacement turn signal switches are available for purchase at most auto parts stores. Consider YourMechanic if you are in need of a [turn signal switch replacement]https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/turn-signal-switch-replacement) as it can be completed from your home or office.

3. Where exactly do I locate the turn signal flasher on my 2004 ford expedition?